The Elements of the Ancients, also known as the Sacred Elements of the Ancients, are what the world, and the Core of Light, is built up off of. There are 17 known elements: Fire, Water, Electricity, Air, Ice, Earth, Psychic, Beast, Magic, Tech, Life, Fear, Poison, Plant, Light, and Dark, although other elements, such as Aether has also been mentioned as an element. Even the Dark Portal master, Kaos was also been given a specific element of his own of the same name. Each individual being, such as an Avenge Lander is associated with one of these elements and it affects what they can do in the series. . There are currently eleven known elements that exist in the Magic World, but there is a possibility of more that lie undiscovered.
- —About the Sacred Elements of the Ancients.
A user of Ancient Elemental powers can open gates of their element and gain extra power in areas of their element. In Arena Matches, some can get extra damage against certain elements.
Powers and TraitsEdit
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Many enemies are also elementally-aligned, Spell Punks and Villains as the most notorious examples.
- Some enemies also have their Skystones assigned elements as well, though not all correspond to them.
- The four classical elements each interact with each other in advantages/disadvantages.
- Light and Dark are currently the only elements to have no known advantages or disadvantages in battle. This is due to the fact that there is no Battle Mode in Trap Team.
- An "element" can be found in Legend of the Avenge Landers: SuperChargers Racing. Though the name is currently unknown, it resembles the hat of Pandergast and is used for two instant vehicles, the Clunker and the Blunder Bucket.
- Strangely, Pandergast's Skystone implies he is of the Dark element instead.
- Hood Sickle, Grave Clobber, and Tae Kwon Crow are the first three villain characters to have switchable elements.